[Brisbane] Experienced Room Attendants Wanted
- - 짧은주소 : http://sunqld.com/brsb/bbs/?t=aL6
About the business
Global Hospitality Solutions is a leading provider of outsourced services to hotels, serviced apartments and commercial buildings all over Australia.
Employing over 2,000 staff and servicing more than 2 million rooms each year, Global Hospitality Solutions provides outsourced housekeeping services to some of the most prestigious global hotel brands.
We are currently looking for an experienced room attendant superstar to join a reputable serviced apartment in Brisbane.
About the role
As a room attendant your main duties (but are not limited to)
· Clean and replenish designated rooms within the standards
· Report room defects and maintenance problems as per department procedures
· Works closely with the Housekeeping Supervisor to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness.
· Perform spring cleaning programs
· Attend any training sessions or meetings required for the position
· Performs any other shifts / duties that are required by direct reports or hotel management
· Perform any reasonable related task as requested by management of hotel and GHS direct reports
To succeed in this role, you will need:
· Cleaning experience within the same or similar environment
· Achieve the quality standards required at hotels
· To effectively communicate with guests and acting on requests and/or complaints promptly
· Following correct WHS procedures
· Display a positive and proactive attitude at all times
· Customer service focussed manner
· Commitment to quality and an eye for detail
· Sense of urgency and results focussed
· Full Work Right in Australia will be highly regarded.
If you are up for this challenge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only those persons deemed suitable for the role will be contacted for an interview.